Local Show Engagement Fund
The Local Show Engagement Fund was set up in 2023 to provide much-needed support for agricultural Shows across Scotland.
The Fund aims to help local agri Shows recover and thrive following significant financial challenges over the past years.
Approved applications for the 2023 fund include the installation of a permanent WiFi connection within the Turriff Show showground, the fitting of pedestrian barriers around the main ring area of the Stirling Agricultural Show, and improvements to the Kirriemuir Show’s education marquee.
Apply for the RHASS Local Show Engagement Fund by clicking the link below. Before applying make sure you have read through our Award & Grant Information, social-economic impact framework, and criteria.
Local Scottish Shows may combine an application for a shared fund of an item or items they will use jointly. There must be a minimum of three Show organisations applying. Email email@example.com for more information on how to submit the joint application.
Before applying for funding please make sure you have the below list of information and documents prepared.
- Charity or Company Number
- The level of funding you are applying for
- Details of the project you want to be funded
- How you plan to manage the project
- Show audience/exhibitor statistics
- How the project aligns with RHASS charitable objectives and the social economic framework
- Total budget for the project
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Annual Report or Latest Accounts
- List of Company Directors or Trustees